Part Time Retail Associate – Highland Chocolates -
Accepting Applications for Fall/Winter Store Associates at Highland Chocolates!
We are seeking upbeat, sociable, detail-oriented, and dependable retail sales associates to join our sweet team!
If you enjoy talking to people and have a sweet tooth – this is the job for you!
You will directly assist customers, process transactions, and help keep the shop clean, orderly, and well stocked. You will be performing a variety of duties that can shift day to day depending on the needs of the shop. You will play a vital role in making each person’s visit to the shop a great experience. Top-notch customer service skills are a must, as is the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment, and be a positive team player.
LOCATIONS AND SCHEDULES:
We have part-time retail associate positions at two locations:
- Highland Chocolates Factory Store (11724 Route 6) Monday-Friday 10am-4pm.
- Highland Chocolates Downtown (82 Main St.) Monday-Thursday 11-5, Friday-Saturday 11-7, and Sunday 12-4.
- Greet customers when they walk through the door
- Build rapport through conversation and honest recommendations
- Provide information on Partners In Progress and Highland Chocolates and our mission to empower people with disabilities to succeed.
- Provide information about Tioga County and surrounding region
- Provide excellent customer service, Interact with locals and tourists alike – especially children and families
- If downtown, invite customers to visit the Factory for a tour
- Ring up sales, take payments, make change, and package each sale appropriately
- Assist in maintaining inventory and stocking displays
- Maintain positive and professional demeanor when interacting with team members and customers
- Collaborate with fellow team members to keep the sales floor area clean and organized
- Handle cash with accuracy and close out the register at end of shift
30-32 hours per week, some weekends. Schedule will vary to meet seasonal needs.
Hourly rate of pay is $11.35 per hour.
BONUS PAY: $500.00 Sign-on Bonus applies to this advertised position. Details provided at time of interview.
Qualifications: Retail work experience a plus.
Benefits: Paid Time Off and Holidays after a 90 day waiting period for benefits.
In order to be considered for an interview, a properly completed application is required. Complete online at www.partnerspip.com; or send an email request for an application to [email protected]. Positions will remain open until filled.
Partners In Progress empowers Individuals with disabilities to succeed.