Do you enjoy encouraging, mentoring and coaching others to achieve their goals? Partners In Progress is non-profit agency whose first concern is to provide quality services for Individuals with disabilities. We are searching for compassionate and dedicated people with strong work values to play a quality role in the lives of those we serve. We provide paid training to new hires to fulfill the requirements of our direct care positions. Apply today!
Click on this link to fill out an application!
Appreciation Award Received
Recently Partners In Progress was recognized by the Tioga Bradford County Housing Authority for our volunteer work. Pictured below are staff from the Central PA Food Bank, local officials, and PIP’s Executive Director, K. Irene Morgan and other PIP staff.
Roger Bunn – Tioga County Commissioner
Wendy Swingle – Tioga County Housing Authority Board of Directors
Amy Walters – Public Housing Program Manager
Andrea Smithgall – Resident Services Coordinator
Pam Hicks- Mobile Distribution and Programs Manager
Travis Berg- Director of the Northern Tier
Tara Davis- Director of Agency Services and Outreach
2021 Camp Partners COVID-19 Health & Safety Plan
- Staff and Campers will be screened prior to loading the bus or upon their arrival at the building for symptoms and history of exposure. If they have a fever they will not be admitted, or be required to go home for the day. Until they are picked up they will be isolated in the designated area and monitored by a staff member. Campers and staff who are sick, will be encouraged to stay home.
a. Staff and families will be notified that they are required not come to camp, and that they should notify camp officials if they become sick with COVID-19 symptoms, test positive for COVID-19, or have been exposed to someone with symptoms or a confirmed or suspected case.
b. In this event, the staff or camper will not be permitted to attend Camp for at least 2 weeks
Hand Hygiene and Respiratory Etiquette
2. Staff and campers will be taught and reinforce handwashing with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, single use paper towels and increase monitoring to ensure adherence among campers and staff.
a. If soap and water are not readily available, hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol can be used
3. Encourage staff and campers to cover coughs and sneezes with a tissue. Used tissues should be thrown in the trash and hands washed immediately with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
4. Camp will promote healthy hygiene practices such as hand washing, staff wearing face coverings and using hand sanitizer when soap and water are not available. Children will not be required to wear face coverings, but staff will encourage it at guardians’ request.
5. Signs will be posted in highly visible locations that promote everyday protective measures and describe how to stop the spread of germs.
6. Pertinent announcements on reducing the spread and behaviors that prevent spread of COVID-19 will be communicated with staff and families using the Remind App.
Cleaning, Disinfecting and Social Distancing
7. All areas of the Camp building are cleaned daily. Increased cleaning and disinfecting of high traffic areas (tables, doors, bathrooms) will occur on a schedule throughout the day when in the building.
8. Social distancing in summer programs may look different than the common practice of maintaining six feet of distance between individuals.
a. If possible, groups will include the same group members each day, and the same staff will remain with the same group every day
b. Groups will be in separate areas of the building when possible
c. Sharing of materials will be limited and avoided when feasible
d. Activities will be held outside in open-air when feasible.
Thank you! We look forward to a fun summer season at Camp Partners!
Remarkable Woman Award!
Partners In Progress Cleaning Services
Upcoming dates of interest
- Wellsboro First Friday – September 6
- First Annual ‘A Just Cause’ Craft Fair – September 7 & 8
- DSP Recognition Week – September 9-13
- STPR – September 13 & 14
- First day of Fall – September 23
- World Cerebral Palsy Day – October 6
- World Mental Health Day – October 10
- NDEAM – October
- Breast Cancer Awareness Month – October
Summer 2019 Camp Partners dates announced!
It’s our 21st summer of Camp Partners and we are excited! Camp will be located at the Mansfield First Methodist Church at 67 East Wellsboro Street. Please feel free share with your friends and family about our program as well.
This years’ theme is MUSIC , so if you are a musician, or know any who would be willing to share their talent with us, please have them contact [email protected]!
Camp Dates: June 10th – August 16th (no camp July 4th)
Monday- Friday 9:00AM- 4:00PM
AM Snack and PM Snack are provided. Campers must bring their own lunches.
Transportation is provided from designated bus stop in Wellsboro
Please note that Private Payees are required to pay weekly.
To learn more about the area’s only inclusive summer camp, please contact:
Ashley Wagner, 570-662-7026, [email protected]
World Down Syndrome Awareness Day
Check out how we celebrated on 3/21 this year!
Generous Holiday Donation!
Southwestern Energy presented Partners In Progress with this check today in the amount of $2,500.00. The funds are to be used for Christmas gifts and holiday cheer for approximately 200 Individuals that Partners In Progress serves.
Pictured from left to right:
Mike Narcavage-Senior Government and Community Affairs Manager, Southwestern Energy
K. Irene Morgan – Executive Director, Partners In Progress
Jesse Remick-NE Appalachia Support Svc Supervisor Facilities Services, Southwestern Energy
Southwestern Energy Company is an independent energy company whose wholly-owned subsidiaries are engaged in natural gas and oil exploration, development and production, natural gas gathering and marketing. Additional information on the company can be found at http://www.swn.com.
PIP in the parade
Last Saturday several PIP’ers walked or rode on the float during Mansfield’s annual 4th of July parade! The Hawaiian-themed float and outfits were a big hit with the crowd!