Community Integrated Services
Since 1997, Partners In Progress has partnered with local businesses to secure job placements for countless individuals.
PIP puts people with disabilities to work in a variety of industries and businesses throughout the community. PIP provides individual job placement, on-the-job training, and ongoing training and support within the local labor force. We also can provide in-house disability training for a business’ employees.
- No cost for hiring or training employees
- Financial incentives, including tax credits
- People who have a disability are dedicated and motivated employees with low turnover rates
- PIP matches employers with the right employee for the job
- Work with job developers who understand your business needs
- Highly experienced & well-trained management staff
- Dedicated, conscientious job coaches
- Community benevolence