Camp Partners COVID-19 Health & Safety Plan
- Staff and Campers will be screened prior to loading the bus or upon their arrival at the building for symptoms and history of exposure. If they have a fever they will not be admitted, or be required to go home for the day. Until they are picked up they will be isolated in the designated area and monitored by a staff member. Campers and staff who are sick, will be encouraged to stay home.
a. Staff and families will be notified that they are required not come to camp, and that they should notify camp officials if they become sick with COVID-19 symptoms, test positive for COVID-19, or have been exposed to someone with symptoms or a confirmed or suspected case.
b. In this event, the staff or camper will not be permitted to attend Camp for at least 2 weeks
Hand Hygiene and Respiratory Etiquette
2. Staff and campers will be taught and reinforce handwashing with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, single use paper towels and increase monitoring to ensure adherence among campers and staff.
a. If soap and water are not readily available, hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol can be used
3. Encourage staff and campers to cover coughs and sneezes with a tissue. Used tissues should be thrown in the trash and hands washed immediately with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
4. Camp will promote healthy hygiene practices such as hand washing, staff wearing face coverings and using hand sanitizer when soap and water are not available. Children will not be required to wear face coverings, but staff will encourage it at guardians’ request.
5. Signs will be posted in highly visible locations that promote everyday protective measures and describe how to stop the spread of germs.
6. Pertinent announcements on reducing the spread and behaviors that prevent spread of COVID-19 will be communicated with staff and families using the Remind App.
Cleaning, Disinfecting and Social Distancing
7. All areas of the Camp building are cleaned daily. Increased cleaning and disinfecting of high traffic areas (tables, doors, bathrooms) will occur on a schedule throughout the day when in the building.
8. Social distancing in summer programs may look different than the common practice of maintaining six feet of distance between individuals.
a. If possible, groups will include the same group members each day, and the same staff will remain with the same group every day
b. Groups will be in separate areas of the building when possible
c. Sharing of materials will be limited and avoided when feasible
d. Activities will be held outside in open-air when feasible.
Thank you! We look forward to a fun summer season at Camp Partners!
Summer 2019 Camp Partners dates announced!
It’s our 21st summer of Camp Partners and we are excited! Camp will be located at the Mansfield First Methodist Church at 67 East Wellsboro Street. Please feel free share with your friends and family about our program as well.
This years’ theme is MUSIC , so if you are a musician, or know any who would be willing to share their talent with us, please have them contact [email protected]!
Camp Dates: June 10th – August 16th (no camp July 4th)
Monday- Friday 9:00AM- 4:00PM
AM Snack and PM Snack are provided. Campers must bring their own lunches.
Transportation is provided from designated bus stop in Wellsboro
Please note that Private Payees are required to pay weekly.
To learn more about the area’s only inclusive summer camp, please contact:
Ashley Wagner, 570-662-7026, [email protected]